More than a Shopping Centre
Silesia City Center is the first project of TriGranit in Poland. The decision to place the first investment in Poland in the Silesia was influenced by the fact that this region plays an important role in the Polish economy and is one of the most densely populated regions with 2.9 million people live within 45 minutes driving distance from the Center. Silesia City Center is the largest multifunctional commercial center in the Silesia region. The center has an excellent location on Chorzowska Street, 1.5 km from the center of Katowice.
The Silesia City Center comprises shopping, entertainment, recreational, cultural and service areas.
- Commencement of construction: 2004
- Project opening: 2005
- General contractor: STRABAG
- Total development cost in million Euro: 180
- Gross buildable area (m2): 120,000
- Retail area (m2): 66,000
- Number of retail units: 210
- Parking stalls: 3,000
- Designer: BOSE International, Stabil & Partners